Summary of Role
If you know your PHP from your MySQL, not to mention UX, then we should talk. ASAP.
Our Digital team is looking for a Back End Developer who, although might still be learning, can deliver and support high quality products on time and on budget – building websites and apps in semantic and accessible coding standards.
Examples of projects and tasks you’ll be required to carry out:
- Integrations between our websites and third party services (payment gateways, data services, email services, etc.)
- Creation of plugins for WordPress, Magento and other Open Source software
- Custom CMS development
- Processing of large data sets (GDPR compliance)
- Gameplay engines and back-ends for online and in-store games.
If this sounds like a bit of you, we’re keen to hear from you.
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
- We’ve achieved an amazing level of growth over the last few years and we therefore regularly have new and exciting opportunities. Working with us means you can be first to be considered for new roles, promotions and international opportunities.
- You’ll get to work with some of the biggest and best clients around.
- We know how to party and we like to do it often. We have planned summer and Christmas events, plus lots more spontaneous ones as the mood takes us.
- You get cake on your birthday and free refreshments every day.
- We close our offices between Christmas and New Year and gift you the time off, no need to take it from your holiday allowance
- We have lots of other localised benefits depending on your location – Leeds, London, Amsterdam or Sydney. Get in touch and we can send you more details.