Summary of Role
Our digital team is growing. New briefs. Big projects. So we need an account manager who knows what it takes to launch a website and then drive traffic to it. With at least two years agency experience, you’ll be all about breadcrumbs, WYSIWYG and favicon. Not to mention very capable of leading the full life cycle of projects, including strategy, scoping, proposal and costs, keyword research, content and copy, IA, wireframes, design, build, QA and launch.
You’ll be comfortable with developing client facing project or development plans and task manage project work internally to make these happen on time. Taking responsibility for the day to day management of your projects.
A natural at liaising with clients, you’ll deliver best-in-class client servicing and project management – client experience and a pro-active project management style is key, instinctively knowing what a client’s next consideration might be and addressing it before they raise it. You’ll be experienced in building client relationships, managing expectations, and flexing your account management style to suit different client accounts.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Selecting and administering tools you know are right for the efficient running of your projects including Jira, Confluence, Basecamp or Trello
- Interpreting client business objectives, KPIs and project requirements into digital solutions and functionality alongside the design and development teams
- Bringing in the right level of senior, strategic and creative support to your projects including working alongside our Search, Data and other planning and insight teams as needed
- Confidently leading client meetings, presenting work or supporting in scoping meetings or workshops
- Managing a range of projects including campaigns, websites and other digital applications built on open source or custom platforms. Experience with content management systems such as WordPress is essential
- Have a good understanding of project security and GDPR – experience coordinating pen test results and fixes would be beneficial.
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
- We’ve achieved an amazing level of growth over the last few years and we therefore regularly have new and exciting opportunities. Working with us means you can be first to be considered for new roles, promotions and international opportunities.
- You’ll get to work with some of the biggest and best clients around.
- We know how to party and we like to do it often. We have planned summer and Christmas events, plus lots more spontaneous ones as the mood takes us.
- You get cake on your birthday and free refreshments every day.
- We close our offices between Christmas and New Year and gift you the time off, no need to take it from your holiday allowance
- We have lots of other localised benefits depending on your location – Leeds, London, Amsterdam or Sydney. Get in touch and we can send you more details.