Summary of Role
Our growing Digital team needs a Front-end Developer who can hit the ground running (and coding).
Some areas of responsibility include:
- Providing technical support for more junior team members day-to-day, ensuring the delivery of quality, maintainable code
- identifying beneficial emerging technologies in front-end development
- Adding value to design and functionality where possible
- Understanding digital strategy and how it informs front-end development
- Being aware of the latest standard in accessible web development
- Being aware of good UX and ensuring high standards are maintained
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
- We’ve achieved an amazing level of growth over the last few years and we therefore regularly have new and exciting opportunities. Working with us means you can be first to be considered for new roles, promotions and international opportunities.
- You’ll get to work with some of the biggest and best clients around.
- We know how to party and we like to do it often. We have planned summer and Christmas events, plus lots more spontaneous ones as the mood takes us.
- You get cake on your birthday and free refreshments every day.
- We close our offices between Christmas and New Year and gift you the time off, no need to take it from your holiday allowance
- We have lots of other localised benefits depending on your location – Leeds, London, Amsterdam or Sydney. Get in touch and we can send you more details.