Summary of Role
Our Motion team creates everything from TV ads to online videos. Many of which need motion graphics. And that’s where you could come in.
You’ll be responsible for creating engaging graphics at a high level across a wide range of brands. As well as content creation this role involves project management and overall supervision of our day-to-day post-production operations.
With a strong eye for scene composition, lighting and atmospheric effects, you’ll be well versed in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects, and comfortable working to tight deadlines.
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
- Adobe Premier, Photoshop and After Effects
- A technical knowledge and understanding of working with video/footage including codecs, frame rates and aspect ratios
- Online / offline editing with Premier Pro
- Composite 2D/3D animations into After Effects
- Working knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Vray,
- We’ve achieved an amazing level of growth over the last few years and we therefore regularly have new and exciting opportunities. Working with us means you can be first to be considered for new roles, promotions and international opportunities.
- You’ll get to work with some of the biggest and best clients around.
- We know how to party and we like to do it often. We have planned summer and Christmas events, plus lots more spontaneous ones as the mood takes us.
- You get cake on your birthday and free refreshments every day.
- We close our offices between Christmas and New Year and gift you the time off, no need to take it from your holiday allowance
- We have lots of other localised benefits depending on your location – Leeds, London, Amsterdam or Sydney. Get in touch and we can send you more details.