Summary of Role
With bigger, more exciting briefs coming in thick and fast, our motion team needs a Senior Editor to take the reins – running projects and creating engaging content across a wide range of brands.
A natural in Adobe Premier, Photoshop and After Effects, you’ll be comfortable working to tight deadlines. Liaising directly with producers, client services and clients to create the necessary assets for projects.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Take control and ownership of motion projects and demonstrate leadership skills working as part of an established team of designers, art directors, producers
- Work alongside other senior members in the department to manage the workflow and delegation of projects
- As well as content creation, this senior role involves project supervision, mentoring and knowledge sharing, plus general overseeing of the day-to-day post production operations
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of historical Intermarketing Agency film and motion projects
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
- We’ve achieved an amazing level of growth over the last few years and we therefore regularly have new and exciting opportunities. Working with us means you can be first to be considered for new roles, promotions and international opportunities.
- You’ll get to work with some of the biggest and best clients around.
- We know how to party and we like to do it often. We have planned summer and Christmas events, plus lots more spontaneous ones as the mood takes us.
- You get cake on your birthday and free refreshments every day.
- We close our offices between Christmas and New Year and gift you the time off, no need to take it from your holiday allowance
- We have lots of other localised benefits depending on your location – Leeds, London, Amsterdam or Sydney. Get in touch and we can send you more details.