Summary of Role
Our Client Services team is busy ‘making it happen’ across a whole range of sectors, from financial services to charity as well as travel and tourism, and we need more hands on deck to manage the extra briefs. And that’s where you could come in.
You’ll direct and manage account teams, including supervising the development of individuals. Responsibilities cover managing the profitability, direction and growth and client liaison of each account within the team. You’ll produce strategic proposals and presentations to clients, while ensuring the highest levels of service are consistently delivered from every department. As well as identifying and developing growth opportunities for incremental be income, you’ll be comfortable playing a major role in the pitching, wining and development of future strategies.
- Agency experience, preferably integrated experience working across any of the sectors outlined above
- Experience delivering client proposals and pitches
- Able to lead with strategic solutions
- Experience managing a team
- We’ve achieved an amazing level of growth over the last few years and we therefore regularly have new and exciting opportunities. Working with us means you can be first to be considered for new roles, promotions and international opportunities.
- You’ll get to work with some of the biggest and best clients around.
- We know how to party and we like to do it often. We have planned summer and Christmas events, plus lots more spontaneous ones as the mood takes us.
- You get cake on your birthday and free refreshments every day.
- We close our offices between Christmas and New Year and gift you the time off, no need to take it from your holiday allowance
- We have lots of other localised benefits depending on your location – Leeds, London, Amsterdam or Sydney. Get in touch and we can send you more details.