Summary of role
Our Client Services Retail team deliver projects for some of the biggest brands around. Right now, they need an Account Manager to join the team in Amsterdam to support the main client in this location.
You’ll manage the day-to-day activity of accounts and develop client projects. Always delivering excellent service and building strong relationships with internal department and external suppliers. As well having a clear understanding of the agency’s offering and being proactive in selling its services, you’ll gain in-depth commercial awareness of each client’s business and market to support planning and creative processes.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Turn client briefs into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings
- Manage work in progress and status reports internally and externally
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to line manager on a monthly and ongoing basis
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time, using Synergist to inform planning
- Plan and organise schedules for all work going through the agency, working with other Account Managers to support peaks and troughs
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going
- We’ve achieved an amazing level of growth over the last few years and we therefore regularly have new and exciting opportunities. Working with us means you can be first to be considered for new roles, promotions and international opportunities.
- You’ll get to work with some of the biggest and best clients around.
- We know how to party and we like to do it often. We have planned summer and Christmas events, plus lots more spontaneous ones as the mood takes us.
- You get cake on your birthday and free refreshments every day.
- We close our offices between Christmas and New Year and gift you the time off, no need to take it from your holiday allowance
- We have lots of other localised benefits depending on your location – Leeds, London, Amsterdam or Sydney. Get in touch and we can send you more details.