Summary of Role
Our print management team needs an account manager who can hit the ground running, liaising between clients and suppliers on all aspects of print and direct mail.
You’ll manage projects from inception to delivery, purchasing all forms of print with a focus on profitability. As well as maintaining existing client relationships, you’ll look to increase spend through proactive account handling.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- To be client-focused and ensure the delivered product exceeds expectations
- To actively seek out and investigate new industry and technological developments to ensure better efficiencies for client, cost savings and overall increase in profits
- To ensure all quotes, purchase orders, schedules and invoices are accurate and correctly stored via HQ and Synergist
Print Management experience is preferred.
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
- We’ve achieved an amazing level of growth over the last few years and we therefore regularly have new and exciting opportunities. Working with us means you can be first to be considered for new roles, promotions and international opportunities.
- You’ll get to work with some of the biggest and best clients around.
- We know how to party and we like to do it often. We have planned summer and Christmas events, plus lots more spontaneous ones as the mood takes us.
- You get cake on your birthday and free refreshments every day.
- We close our offices between Christmas and New Year and gift you the time off, no need to take it from your holiday allowance
- We have lots of other localised benefits depending on your location – Leeds, London, Amsterdam or Sydney. Get in touch and we can send you more details.